This shake has an amazing chocolate peanut butter taste, is packed with protein, and has very little carbs.
Quick nutritional facts
This 16 oz protein shake contains:
- 490 calories
- 12g of fat
- 2g of saturated fat
- 72g of protein – DANG!
- 26g of carbs
- 5g of sugar
- 4g of fiber
That’s a very healthy macro breakdown. It will help you keep and grow your muscles, not your waist band.
Here are the four things that you will need in order to make this shake:
- 1 shaker cup or Blender Bottle
- 2 scoops of Six Star Protein Powder – Decadent Chocolate or Triple Chocolate Flavor
- 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 cups of Almond Milk
This is how you make this delicious shake:
- Get your shaker cup out and make sure the shaker ball is in the cup.
- Fill the shaker cup half way with almond milk.
- Put two scoops of protein powder into the shaker cup
- Put two tablespoons of peanut butter powder into the cup
- Fill the rest of the cup up with almond milk
- Put the lid on the shaker cup and make sure the pour spout is shut. Trust me on this one.
- Consider listening to “Shake Senora” by Pitbull on your favorite music streaming app. Spotify is my music app of choice.
- Vigorously shake the cup for a total of 38 to 56 seconds, assuming normal human strength.
- Open the pour spout and look into the cup to make sure that the powder has been properly mixed.
- Place the open pour spout up to your lips and drink it all up. Come up for air every once in a while.
I hope you enjoy this shake as much as I do.
Do you have another favorite protein shake recipe? If so, please share it with me in the comments section below.